End-User License Agreement
Última atualização: 17/09/2022
Hi! We’re Aquiris Game Studio LLC (“Aquiris”), and this is the End-User License Agreement (“EULA” or “Terms”) that covers You and Your use of our websites, our products, and our services related to the game Horizon Chase 2 (“Services”). The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Aquiris. “You” refers to you, as a user of our Game. You agree to be bound by this EULA when You visit any of our Services. These Terms were last updated on September 16th, 2022, and may change from time to time.
Abiding by these Terms maximizes Your enjoyment of our Services, so we have certain expectations of You as a user. First, here’s a short list of what You can do:
- You can have fun by accessing our Services and playing our games responsibly and safely!
- You can log in to some of our Services using Apple Game Center, whose terms of service also apply! (You can also let us know immediately if anyone accesses Your account without Your permission.)
- You can and do consent to receive communications from Aquiris or the Service via email (if You’ve provided an email address), and You agree that all Terms, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications Aquiris provides to You electronically satisfies any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in writing. This does not affect Your non-waivable rights. Aquiris or the Service may also send You information about the Services or other special offers. If You wish to opt out, there will be instructions in the communications.
We also have a list of things You can’t do:
- Please do not resell or otherwise commercialize our Services. You get a limited, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use our Services, which are for Your personal use only.
- Please do not try to hack, decompile, reverse engineer, infect, data mine, impermissibly distribute, or otherwise break our Services, which comprise Aquiris’s proprietary technology. Please do not use our Services to perform or promote unlawful activities, to harass others, to create inappropriate, offensive, or harmful content, or to commit other abuses. If You or any of Your activities on our Services causes anyone damage, resulting in a claim, threat, losses, or other liabilities to Aquiris or its affiliates, You agree to indemnify Aquiris for those losses. Aquiris reserves the right to remove You and Your account from the Services for any reason, which may cause loss of game data or game progress.
Aquiris has its own responsibilities and releases as well:
- Aquiris reserves the right to modify, update, or discontinue the Services, or any features or portions of the Services, without prior notice. Aquiris may suspend or terminate Your right to access the Services at any time for any reason without notice, obligation, or liability to You.
- Our lawyers say this must be in all caps because it’s that important: USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY AQUIRIS OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES CREATES A WARRANTY. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. AQUIRIS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AQUIRIS AND ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES, LICENSEES, LICENSORS AND CONTRACTORS (“AQUIRIS PARTIES”) WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS, USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, EVEN IF AQUIRIS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY CASE, THE AQUIRIS PARTIES’ AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SERVICES IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT (IF ANY) YOU ACTUALLY PAID FOR THE SERVICES THAT ARE THE SUBJECT OF SUCH CLAIM. IF A LAW RESTRICTS OUR ABILITY TO LIMIT LIABILITY OR DISCLAIM WARRANTIES, THE LIMITATIONS LISTED ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN THAT CASE, WE LIMIT OUR LIABILITY AND DISCLAIM WARRANTIES TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.